Find a collector
Does your organization generate a large amount of recyclable material? A registered collector will take care of the collection directly at your door.
For more information, please contact-us.
Serving the city of « »
- Oil containers
- Aerosol containers
- Glycol (antifreeze)
- Glycol (antifreeze) containers
Pardy's Waste Manage. and Ind. Serv. Ltd.
Phoenix Services Environnementaux
Safety Kleen Canada Inc
Véolia ES Canada Services Industriels Inc.
Temporary Increases in Return Incentives for zones 2 and 3
The Temporary RI to collectors in Zones 2 and 3 in Newfoundland and Labrador will come into effect on January 01, 2021.
Zone 2 – Current return incentives until December 31, 2020
- Oil – $ 0.12
- Filter – $ 2.00
- Glycol – $ 1.45
- Aerosol – $ 7.60
Zone 2 – Temporary return incentives starting January 01, 2021
- Oil – $ 0.24
- Filter – $ 2.68
- Glycol – $ 1.82
- Aerosol – $ 9.74
Zone 3 – Current return incentives until December 31, 2020
- Oil – $ 0.15
- Filter – $ 2.30
- Glycol – $ 1.55
- Aerosol – $ 8.15
Zone 3 – Temporary return incentives starting January 01, 2021
- Oil – $ 0.30
- Filter – $ 3.21
- Glycol – $ 2.04
- Aerosol – $ 11.01
Important notice: the date for the incentive calculation will be based on the actual collection date
New Temporary Incentive for Drums and Bins
The UOMA Atlantic Board has approved a temporary incentive to collectors for drums and bins installed at new generators in all five Zones in Newfoundland and Labrador. This new initiative is retroactive to October 1, 2020.
The incentive will consist of a reimbursement of $50 per new drum or bin to new generators that will become part of the UOMA-NL collection facility network.
In order for this incentive to be paid, the collector will have to fulfill the following conditions.
Collectors must provide UOMA-Atlantic with:
- The generator business name, civic address, contact name and phone number of the new generator recruited;
- the number of drums and bins setup at each new location;
- the proof of delivery of such drums and bins at each new location;
details of the collection agreement between the collector and each new facility (i.e. pick-up frequency with approximate pick-up dates).
*If you cannot open the attached file, please visit www.adobe.com to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- List of collectors
- Used OIL collector RI claim form – Collections on or before December 31, 2020
- Used OIL collector RI claim form – Collections on or after January 01, 2021
- Used FILTER collector RI claim form – Collections on or before December 31, 2020
- Used FILTER collector RI claim form – Collections on or after January 01, 2021
- Used oil and glycol (antifreeze) CONTAINER collector RI claim form
- Used AEROSOL collector RI claim form – Collections on or before December 31, 2020
- Used AEROSOL collector RI claim form – Collections on or after January 01, 2021
- Used GLYCOL (ANTIFREEZE) collector RI claim form – Collections on or before December 31, 2020
- Used GLYCOL (ANTIFREEZE) collector RI claim form – Collections on or after January 01, 2021
- Recycle docket
- Collector’s statement
- Collectors and processors manual
- Collector registration application form
- Collectors agreement
- Map and RI Table
- List of cities and zones
Which documents are you required to complete to renew your registration as a UOMA NL collector?
In order to renew your registration as a UOMA NL collector, you must:
- Complete the Collector registration renewal form, to which must be attached PDF copies of your permits/certificates issued by the Department of Municipal Affairs and Environment (or any other local government authority that applies) and a proof of civil insurance for the current year for each of your installations;
- Send UOMA NL a cheque for $200 plus applicable taxes.
If everything is compliant, the applicant will receive their registration certificate via email. The latter will be valid for a year, from January 1st to December 31st.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to read the Communiqués from the COLLECTORS section, those communiqués have already been sent to all collectors, they are additional information to the content found in the Collectors agreement.